Developers are key resources and need to deliver at the speed business demands. How can infrastructure teams help them be more productive and deliver cloud ready apps? There are many technology options as found on the landscape table from the Cloud Native Computing Foundation—it looks like the technology equivalent of the Periodic Table of Elements.
Learn how the IT team at NetApp made their technology choices and built a DevOps platform as the next-gen infrastructure based on six core capabilities:
- Code and binary management to allow multiple developers and teams to collaborate on code changes
- CI/CD tools to manage changes in the code branches, and once detected have the corresponding pipeline automatically kicked off
- Automation tools to automate back-end tasks throughout the pipeline
- Quality tools to enforce policies and verify the functionality of the code (in a fail fast fashion)
- Cloud and platform infrastructure that is API driven and provides modern application stacks and containerization options
- Observation tools as the eyes into the system for real time, actionable insights
About the Speaker
Kamal Vyas is the Chief Cloud Architect for NetApp IT and translates the IT architecture vision into an infrastructure design that spans the public and private clouds.
NetApp on NetApp Webinar for NetApp Partners
This webinar series demonstrates how the NetApp IT team uses its own NetApp products to simplify, automate, and/or cloudify IT operations.
This webinar was recorded on March 31, 2020. The information in this presentation is proprietary to NetApp, though intended for external audiences. All rights reserved.
Click here to view the presentation and a written transcript of this webinar.